- Malviya Shiksha Sadan organized an ‘Educational Expo’ on 25th December in its school premises. Eminent citizens of the city and parents of students were invited.
- The Chief Guest visited all the sections of the ‘Educational Expo’
and acknowledged the dedication, diligence and enthusiasm of the students. He was full of praise for the sincere endeavors put in by the teachers who inspired the students in their respective areas. All the visitors were enthralled after seeing the exhibition.
- The exhibition included contribution from all the departments, that is Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Social Science, Art & Craft and all the three Languages – English, Hindi, and Sanskrit. Even the kids of primary section did wonders by showing their talents by means of their activities like drawing, painting , coloring etc.
- All the students of the school made a sincere attempt towards making the occasion a success by contributing in their own way under the able guidance and motivation by their guide teachers and honorable principal. The exhibition was named ‘Koshish’ as it gave vent to the attempts and the underlying ideas in the minds of the students.
- The aim behind the exhibition was to encourage the students to express themselves and bring forth their innate qualities through the medium of charts, models etc.
- The exhibited projects included preparation of sugar, preparation of good quality soap and surf , conversion of smoke to useful materials, easy undertaking of mathematical formulae, global warming, greenhouse effect etc.
- The program was a lively educative interaction between participants and visitors to the exhibition. In short, the whole program was innovative & educative and it created a new enthusiasm for learning and an awakening among the students.
FROM ACTIVITY CO-ORDINATOR